Friday 11 November 2011

Making some cards!

I am finally managing to work out how to fit making cards in round being a Mummy AND having a part time job, it is difficult but I am looking forward to being able to get my creative juices flowing again.

I've just made a couple of cards just now, unfortunately (from a business point of view) they are for family/friends but it is still good to get making again.

Here are some photos from another commission I made a week or so back.  I like this design for baby cards, though I'm thinking of other ways to do a baby card too...





There was a time scale for getting these in the post, so the photos had to be taken in a hurry, unfortunately they are not so good as Naomi was adamant she would eat the cards and I had a battle on my hands to keep her away from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment